Here are some facts about me.
- I was born and raised in the south part of China.
- I went to the Hefei Technology University for college (2004-2008), and was very lucky to have an inspiring supervisor who led my way to Economic Geology.
- I went to the Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, finished a Master and Ph.D joint degree on Economic Geology (2008-2014), and kept working there for another four amazing years.
- I got a national scholarship and went to visit Aarhus University, Denmark, for a year (2011).
- I continued my stay in Denmark and did another Ph.D on Applied Mineralogy, Sedimentology, and Geochemistry (2012-2015), having great fun working with smart engineers, chemists and geologists.
- I wanted to learn more of laser ablation, so I moved to Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, and did a four-year postdoc (2015-2019), managing to run laser on pyrite from all over the world.
- I was missing Economic Geology, so I continued to move around and joined University College Dublin (2019-), working on the Zn-Pb deposits in Ireland with some great Economic Geologists.